This multi-color bedding we like to refer to as or "Perfectly Miss-Matched". We love all the different colors and piecing. It can be accented with anything from coral to turquoise and just about everything in-between! This has just the right amount of ruffles and ruching to keep everyone loving it.
Its beautiful design keeps it timeless. Young girls to older girls and everyone in between will love this bedding. Don't forget the Perfectly Miss Matched Pillow Set
-Each twin size comes with one coordinating pillow case and one decorative sham.
-Each full, queen and king size comes with TWO coordinating pillowcases and TWO decorative shams.
-Twin size also works well on Twin XL.
The zipper access is on both sides, along with expanding comfort panels. This makes it comfortable for people of any age and size to use this bedding without feeling confined to a sleeping bag. The comfort panels offer more coverage to the user so they feel like they are using a "normal" comforter. On the full and queen sizes the top zips off completely to make washing easy and manageable. Outer fabric is 100% cotton and the interior minky fabric is 100% polyester. They both wash up beautifully making this bedding not only functional but fashionable as well. Comes with: - Ruffle Sham - Standard Pillowcase *Queen and Full sized Beddy's come with TWO pillowcases and TWO shams.
Twin sized Beddy's seem to wash easier and dry quicker while keeping the sides zipped up. Full and Queen sized Beddy's wash easier and dry quicker completely separating the base from the top.
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Do not wash any other items with your Beddy's.
- Tumble dry on low.
- HELPFUL HINT: Steamers work great on getting any wrinkles out. If you pull it out of the dryer right before it is completely dry and put it on the bed, you can manipulate the edges that cover the zipper to smooth them down. We don't recommend putting your Beddy's on the bed while it is wet.
- DO NOT pull the law label and washing instructions off your Beddy's. If you would like to remove it, carefully cut the tags off. Ripping the tags off will not only rip the seam, but we do not warranty against the hole it will create.
- We don't recommend washing your Beddy's more often than once a week. We have picked high quality fabric, but it is still fabric and will wear out with more frequent washing.
You will love knowing your entire bedding is all getting washed at the same time! Remaking the bed is easier than ever. Wash and dry your BED with EASE, you'll love your new Beddy's!
[gallery link="none" ids="1396,1399,1391,1363,1412,1397" orderby="rand"]