Shop Pay Installments
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% APR interest, no hidden or late fees, and checking eligibility has no impact to credit.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- Purchases between $50-1,000 of any product (excluding gift cards) with the Shop Pay Installments option on the product page can be purchased using this payment method.
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
- Eligibility for and approval of Shop Pay Installments is managed by Shop Pay and Affirm. Beddy's has no control over this process, but you should receive an email from Affirm detailing why your payment was rejected.
- If you choose to pay in installments through Shop Pay, checking eligibility will not impact to your credit score. For Shop Pay installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus.
- If we process a refund, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated. If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both. If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
- Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending parters: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.
- There are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- You can manage your Shop Pay account through the Shop portal here.
- If you have more questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, you can refer to help pages here or here.
Here is how to start using Shop Pay Installments:
- Add Items to your cart.
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose to pay in 4 installments.
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
*Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.