1. Clean the inside of your washer and dryer
2. DIY Fabric Softener
3. Avoid permanent stains by washing clothes immediately after
4. Make your whites even brighter without using bleach
5. Have you thought about using multiple laundry containers?
6. Why are you washing jeans every time you wear them?
7. Wash your socks in a mesh bag
8. Use aluminum foil instead of dryer sheets
If you're out of dryer sheets but need to do laundry, switch to aluminum foil. Ball up the foil and throw it into the dryer. Job done! The best part is aluminum foil lasts for up to six months!
9. Use a clean towel to dry clothes faster
Need your clothes to dry faster? Throwing a clean and dry towel into the dryer is one of the best laundry hacks that work! The towel will absorb some of the moisture, helping your items dry quicker and more efficiently. If you have a full load, keep the dry towel in the dryer for at least 15 minutes and then take it out of the mix.
10. Use ice cubes to eliminate wrinkles
Don't have an iron handy? Ice cubes remove wrinkles just as effectively! When your clothes are in the dryer, throw in a few ice cubes and select the hottest dry setting. The cubes will create steam inside your dryer and leave your clothes smooth and wrinkle-free!
11. Remove grease stains with chalk
Chalk can help eliminate grease stains on your clothes, jeans, or sheets. When you notice a grease stain, rub a small amount of chalk directly on the stain and then throw it in the wash. Chalk is an absorbent material and will quickly absorb the grease.
12. DIY stain remover
Don't have a stain remover sitting around? Try shaving cream, which contains all the necessary ingredients to lift and eliminate stains from your favorite clothes. Apply the cream directly to a stain, rub it in, blot it dry, and throw your clothes in the wash!
13. Use a tissue box as a lint collector
Try a tissue box if your laundry room is a small, cramped space with no room for a trash can. A tissue box is a perfect size for lint, and once it's filled to the top, use it as compost or throw it out altogether.
Make laundry day a breeze with Beddy's
The best laundry hack of all is to switch to Beddy's, which will take the pain out of laundry day. You can easily wash your entire beddy's set in one wash and then make your bed in seconds!If you're tired of wasting time washing, drying, and ironing your top sheet, bottom sheet, and comforter separately, switch to Beddy's today.